Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas on Rodeo drive, Beverly Hills


Spencer found a window just his size and it had toys! Yes, that is my prego belly in the photo also-I guess Emma was window shopping too.

The Spencers on Rodeo drive. We had fun checking out the lights and display windows. It will be a beautiful California christmas in LA.

Rodeo Drive christmas tree.

1 comments:

Jen Jackson said...

Oh my heck. I can't believe I found you. I am at home at 1 in the morning and I can't sleep. I decided to google friends names just for fun and I found your blog. I saw your brother Ray at Ron's Tire in Mud Lake in October and he gave me your phone # but I lost it. Ray told me that your moom moved also.I'm glad to see that you are happy and it's exciting to see that you are going to have a baby girl soon! I decided to try the whole blog thing recently too and it's so fun! Here is our blog.
http://joshandjenjackson.blogspot.com/
Well I need to get some ZZZ's.