My favorite- the Japanese Magnolia tree- it looks like a stick with huge flowers, then the leaves come later. Just beautiful!
It's the first day of Spring! Even in Southern Cal it is nice to have it officially here. The plants and flowers have made everything so beautiful. Our own little project from our "learning about plants week" is growing quite nicely, lots of little sprouts with green leaves. Spencer is waiting patiently for the flowers to appear and looks at the plant frequently to observe the progress.
I have started spring cleaning and it is going well. It is so nice to have everything super clean and organized! Too bad I'm not done yet-so half the house is looking good, and the other half is a mess! I give myself a whole week, with different tasks each day, this makes it easier to accomplish. I can't believe how much we accumulate each year! We had four phone books I'm pretty sure we haven't opened once, just taking up space. The kids had 1/2 a CD case with great music that magically reappeared once I organized the hall closet. Spencer is loving putting his toys in the new bins I got from IKEA, unfortunately he only wants a few cars in each bin. I'm still trying to explain that the point was for all of the toys to fit inside.
Death of the Tooth Fairy
8 years ago
1 comments:
Yea for spring! Spring is in full swing here too. I love all the blossoms on the trees. It truly is lovely. I'm just waiting for it to stay warm consistently instead of teasing us with warm then cold weather. I'm definitely not used to that.
Oh, your "Why" post was funny. I'll I have to say is, "True that."
Post a Comment