Somehow I got the idea to make Halloween sugar cookies (I really hate to make cookies) so that the kids could decorate them. Well, we all had a lot of fun, I think the kids got more decorated than the cookies.
I like how they both have their tongues hanging out of their mouth
Such happy cookie decorators!
I need to do something with that mullet! She keeps taking her ponytails out and putting them on her wrists, just a tiny circulation problem, that's all.
One of the cookies, notice the mountain of sprinkles
I think they liked the sprinkles more than the cookies, in the end that was what they were eating
Death of the Tooth Fairy
8 years ago
1 comments:
Fun, fun! I totally agree with you on how much I dislike baking cookies, or pretty much anything for that matter. It looks like the kids had a blast, though.
Post a Comment