Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tech Deck

Spencer absolutely adores his newest toy-a Tech Deck skateboard. He has wanted one since December and finally got one since it was his reward for being potty-trained. Here are a few pics of him and his board. I guess they are quite popular these days with the kiddos, even a teenage grocery bagger boy at the grocery store likes them. I find them a bit odd, but hey, there are worse things.

Spencer with the Tech Deck


A close up of the Tech Deck-Oooh Aaah



Spencer trying to do tricks with the board (look very close-its on the ground by his feet). He gets very excited when his foot hits it and it flips. He actually tried to ride it today, I laughed so hard! I'm trying to figure out-does he really think he can ride something so small or is he just having fun? Maybe when he's older we'll get him a real board to ride.




Spencer says, Tech Deck-get one!

2 comments:

Russ said...

that is so funny! Way to get potty trained Spencer!!!

Amy said...

Okay, I swear I commented on this post ages ago. Did you delete it?? :). I think the little skateboard is great and it's a riot how serious Spencer takes it. The camping pics were cute too. I like the pic of Lily eating Spencer's face. I'm glad Dallin made it into your blog!